SHIPPING & PAYMENT
|Shipping Company||Shipping Cost||Estimated Delivery Time||Tracking Information|
|Israel Post - Standard Shipping||Free Shipping||
|DHL - Express Shipping||
(Free On Order Over $399)
|UPS - Express Shipping||
(Free On Order Over $399)
Our online store accepts payments by Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express), PayPal, and Apple Pay
Our website is checked and certified by international data protection systems. Regardless of payment method, the SSL certificate protects all the payment pages.
We will provide instruction on where to return/exchange your item(s). Please note that we can exchange or take back goods only in original packaging without any damage. You should send the product(s) within 60 days of receipt. Exchanges may take up to 10 business days to process after we receive the tracking number for the returned goods.
Full Refund if you don't receive your order. If you do not receive your purchase within 30 days, you can ask for a full refund before order completion.
Guided Bone Regeneration
Package Contains 5 GBR Bone Screws
# Heights: 3.0mm, 4.0mm, 6.0mm, 8.0mm, 10.0mm and 12.0mm
# Diameter: Ø1.4mm
# Material: Titanium Grade 5 (TI-6AL-4V ELI)
# Certificates: CE approved, ISO (9001:2008), MEDICAL ISO (13485:2003)
# Country of Manufacture: Israel
New design, both self-tapping & self-drilling bone screws which made for greater versatility and simplicity of use. These screws will become indispensable, especially in rough conditions cases.
GDT GBR (Guided Bone Regeneration) Bone Screw is the only membrane fixation system available that allows you to effectively secure membranes, They are being used to hold membranes, titanium mesh plates, and wire when you build new bone shape, reconstructive surgery, bone grafting, etc. This is a definitive tool that will serve you with precision and accuracy.
Being made of the highest quality titanium alloy screws can stabilize the membrane during the healing process, without additional interference. also, they are highly retentive and reduce the risks of being dropped or lost during the placement.
GDT GBR Bone Screw allows easy and fast engagement in challenging cases with limited space and difficult access.
- Self-tapping and self-drilling
- Head design allows it to be screwed down flush to the bone surface leaving no gap between the head and the bone. That increases biocompatibility and gives additional tissue protection to the inner bone.
- Fine pitched threads give the screw greater force clamping force while using less driver torque.
- The self-drilling design of the screw gives better penetration through the cortical bone without the use of a mallet or the need for drilling pilot holes.
- A new color-coded system that allows you to pick the right screw by nearly an intuition.