SHIPPING & PAYMENT
|Estimated Delivery Time
|Israel Post - Standard Shipping
|DHL - Express Shipping
(Free On Order Over $399)
|UPS - Express Shipping
(Free On Order Over $399)
Our online store accepts payments by Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express), PayPal, and Apple Pay
Our website is checked and certified by international data protection systems. Regardless of payment method, the SSL certificate protects all the payment pages.
We will provide instruction on where to return/exchange your item(s). Please note that we can exchange or take back goods only in original packaging without any damage. You should send the product(s) within 60 days of receipt. Exchanges may take up to 10 business days to process after we receive the tracking number for the returned goods.
Full Refund if you don't receive your order. If you do not receive your purchase within 30 days, you can ask for a full refund before order completion.
Used for installation of GDT ZYG - Zygomatic implants.
# Condition: New
# Tools Material: Stainless Steel
# Platform: Internal Hex 2.42
# Zygomatic Drills Coating Material: Carbon DLC Coating
# Kit Material: High-Grade Medical Plastic
# Country of Manufacture: Israel
GDT Surgical Kit For Zygomatic Implants will allow you to perform a broad range of treatment procedures of zygomatic implant placement cases. With the recommended drilling protocol integrated, using the instruments and drills included will always bring you the best possible results. This large kit is intended for convenient access to the surgical instruments during bone preparation and implant placement procedures.
GDT Surgical Kit For Zygomatic Implants features a specially designed ratchet key for precise and efficient zygomatic implantation. With a straight multi-Unit 1.4mm mechanism, it guarantees a complete and secure procedure. The key is seamlessly connected to the multi-Unit head, which has a hex, for added convenience.
GDT Surgical Kit For Zygomatic Implants contains all the instruments that you will be needed during the zygomatic surgical procedure. These instruments are ergonomically designed, organized by their layouts, and clearly labeled for easy return to the tray. Drills are arranged from left to right from top to bottom with the perfect drilling protocol in mind to give you a more intuitive feel and ensure the best-case results.
- 1x Round Bur Ø2.4mm For Zygomatic Implants - 70.0mm
- 2x Diamond Drum Bur For Zygomatic Implants Ø2.4mm - Medium 40.0mm and Coarse Grit 40.0mm
- 2x DLC Zygomatic Drill For Zygomatic Implants Ø2.9mm - 54.0mm and 81.0mm
- 2x DLC Zygomatic Drill For Zygomatic Implants Ø3.5mm - 54.0mm and 86.0mm
- 1x Lateral Reamer Drill - Ø8.0mm
- 1x Depth Gauge For Zygomatic Implants Depth Marks- 35mm, 40mm, 45mm, 50mm, 55mm, 60mm
- 2x Hex Driver Ø2.42mm - 10.0mm and 15.0mm
- 1x Motor Mount Ø2.42mm - 28.0mm
- 2x Hex Driver Ø1.25mm - 10.0mm and 15.0mm
- 1x Motor Mount Ø1.25mm - 28.0mm
- 1x Hand Hex Driver Ø1.25mm - 15.0mm
- 1x Ratchet Key For Straight Multi Unit 1.4mm - 10.0mm
- 1x Hex Driver Adapter 6.35mm For Motor Mount
- 1x Surgical Implant Driver With Long Handle - Ø2.42mm
- 1x Long Hand Wrench Driver Adapter - 6.35mm