SHIPPING & PAYMENT
|Estimated Delivery Time
|Israel Post - Standard Shipping
|DHL - Express Shipping
(Free On Order Over $399)
|UPS - Express Shipping
(Free On Order Over $399)
Our online store accepts payments by Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express), PayPal, and Apple Pay
Our website is checked and certified by international data protection systems. Regardless of payment method, the SSL certificate protects all the payment pages.
We will provide instruction on where to return/exchange your item(s). Please note that we can exchange or take back goods only in original packaging without any damage. You should send the product(s) within 60 days of receipt. Exchanges may take up to 10 business days to process after we receive the tracking number for the returned goods.
Full Refund if you don't receive your order. If you do not receive your purchase within 30 days, you can ask for a full refund before order completion.
# Tools Material: Stainless Steel
# Kit Material: High-Grade Medical Plastic
# Country of Manufacture: Israel
# Fits with most of the leading implant brands compatible with the Internal Hex connection
GDT Standard Guided Surgery Drills Surgical Kit will allow you to perform a broad range of treatment procedures of implant placement cases. With the recommended drilling protocol integrated, using the instruments and drills included will always bring you the best possible results. This large kit is intended for convenient access to the surgical instruments during bone preparation and implant placement procedures. GDT Guided Surgery Drill is made especially for you to work more safely to the accurate depth that you need, without mistakes. Now you don't need to constantly check the drill depth markings and examine osteotomy depth. Made from the highest quality stainless steel for excellent resistance to corrosion. GDT Standard Guided Surgery Drills Surgical Kit contains all the instruments that you will be needed during the standard surgical procedure. These instruments are ergonomically designed, organized by their layouts, and clearly labeled for easy return to the tray. Drills are arranged from left to right from top to bottom with the perfect drilling protocol in mind to give you a more intuitive feel and ensure the best-case results. GDT Standard Guided Surgery Drills Surgical Kit is just a must-have in every dentist and implantologist office.
- 1x Marking Drill - Ø1.9mm
- 5x GDT Guided Surgery Drills Ø2.0mm - 6.0mm, 8.0mm, 10.0mm, 11.5mm, 13.0mm
- 5x GDT Guided Surgery Drills Ø2.8mm - 6.0mm, 8.0mm, 10.0mm, 11.5mm, 13.0mm
- 5x GDT Guided Surgery Drills Ø3.2mm - 6.0mm, 8.0mm, 10.0mm, 11.5mm, 13.0mm
- 5x GDT Guided Surgery Drills Ø3.5mm - 6.0mm, 8.0mm, 10.0mm, 11.5mm, 13.0mm
- 2x Countersink Drills - Ø3.75mm X Ø4.2mm, Ø5.0mm X Ø6.0mm
- 3x Short Drills L11.5mm - Ø4.2mm, Ø4.5mm, Ø5.8mm
- 3x Straight Drills L16mm - Ø4.2mm, Ø4.5mm
- 1x Hex Drivers Ø2.42mm - 15mm
- 1x Motor Mounts Ø2.42mm - 28mm
- 1x Hex Drivers Ø1.25mm - 15mm
- 1x Motor Mounts Ø1.25mm - 28mm
- 1x Hand Hex Drivers Ø1.25mm - 15mm
- 1x Removable Stainless Steel Tray