GDT PerioFocus - Chlorhexidine Chip


Sale price $75.00

Secure Checkout With


Shipping Company Shipping Cost Estimated Delivery Time Tracking Information
Israel Post - Standard Shipping Free Shipping


Business days

DHL - Express Shipping


(Free On Order Over $399)


Business days

UPS - Express Shipping


(Free On Order Over $399)


Business days




Our online store accepts payments by Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express), PayPal, and Apple Pay

Our website is checked and certified by international data protection systems. Regardless of payment method, the SSL certificate protects all the payment pages.


Return policy

We will provide instruction on where to return/exchange your item(s). Please note that we can exchange or take back goods only in original packaging without any damage. You should send the product(s) within 60 days of receipt. Exchanges may take up to 10 business days to process after we receive the tracking number for the returned goods.

Full Refund if you don't receive your order. If you do not receive your purchase within 30 days, you can ask for a full refund before order completion.



Package Contains 5 PerioFocus Chips

# Material: Chlorhexidine Gluconate

# Condition: Sterile

# Country of Manufacture: Israel

# Made For GDT Implants


SGDT PerioFocus chip is a small, orange-brown rectangular chip with a rounded end designed for insertion into periodontal pockets as an adjunct to scaling and root procedures, aimed at reducing pocket depth in patients with periodontitis. Once inserted, the chip absorbs saliva and expands before gradually dissolving.
This process facilitates the thorough circulation of chlorhexidine gluconate throughout the periodontal pocket. Each individual GDT PerioFocus chip contains 2.5 mg of chlorhexidine gluconate, with 40% of the dose released within the initial 24 hours. The remaining 60% of the antibacterial components are released gradually over a period of up to 10 days.


  • Non-antibiotic
  • Biodegrades after placement
  • Suppresses the growth of bacteria in subgingival plaque
  • Simple and fast insertion
  • Highly efficient against periodontitis

Direction For Use

  1. Open individual foil pocket 
  2. Grasp the chip at the flat end with suitable forceps 
  3. Insert curved end first, into the periodontal pocket
  4. Press apically to the base of the pocket
  5. After proper insertion, GDT PerioFocus should rest subgingivally at the base of the pocket
  6. It does not require removal since it biodegrades completely

More Sponges

GDT Sponge Grafting PlugGDT Sponge Grafting Plug
GDT Sponge Grafting Plug
Sale priceFrom $50.00
GDT Hemosponge With IodoformGDT Hemosponge With Iodoform
GDT Hemosponge With Iodoform
Sale price$30.00

As low as $28

You may also like