SHIPPING & PAYMENT
|Shipping Company||Shipping Cost||Estimated Delivery Time||Tracking Information|
|Israel Post - Standard Shipping||Free Shipping||
|DHL - Express Shipping||
(Free On Order Over $399)
|UPS - Express Shipping||
(Free On Order Over $399)
Our online store accepts payments by Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express), PayPal, and Apple Pay
Our website is checked and certified by international data protection systems. Regardless of payment method, the SSL certificate protects all the payment pages.
We will provide instruction on where to return/exchange your item(s). Please note that we can exchange or take back goods only in original packaging without any damage. You should send the product(s) within 60 days of receipt. Exchanges may take up to 10 business days to process after we receive the tracking number for the returned goods.
Full Refund if you don't receive your order. If you do not receive your purchase within 30 days, you can ask for a full refund before order completion.
Guided Bone Regeneration
# Condition: New
# Certificates: CE Approved, ISO (9001:2008), MEDICAL ISO (13485:2003)
# Screws Country of Manufacture: Israel
# Tools Country of Manufacture: South Korea
Guided Bone Regeneration (GBR) is a procedure that regenerates missing bone prior to the placement of dental implants. This can be accomplished by using bone grafts, biocompatible membranes, and fixation screws. Bone Grafts may be autologous bone harvested from the patient’s own body, allograft bone, or synthetic materials. Jeil GBR System offers options for customized kit configuration. Doctors may choose the necessary screws, meshes, and instruments in a block. Guided Bone Regeneration using Titanium Mesh Make an incision & Expose the desired area. Drill several bleeding holes on the bone, in order.
Guided bone regeneration or GBR is a well-known procedure in implant dentistry and used for over decades. It is used in all kinds of bone loss cases, from minimal bone loss and tooth extraction to moderate or complete bone loss.
GDT GBR Large Kit can be attained in every case, and give you the tools to cope with any difficulties that you struggle
- Tac Applicator
- Driver Handle
- NLBC With Stopper: Ø5.0mm
- 3x Drills: Ø1.2, Ø1.4, Ø1.8
- 3x Motor Mount Driver: 20.0mm, 26.0mm, 52.0mm
- 3x Titanium Mesh Membrane: 22.0x15.0x0.1mm, 36.0x22.0x0.1mm, 44.0x44.0x0.1mm (Hole Pore Ø1.4)
- 20x GBR Bone Tacs + Cases: 10x H-3.5mm, 10x H-5.0mm
- 20x GBR Bone Screws :
Ø1.4: x4 - 6.0mm, x4 - 8.0mm, x2 - 10.0mm
Ø1.6: x4 - 6.0mm, x4 - 8.0mm, x2 - 10.0mm
- Tac Remover Drivers: Different length surgical steel drivers with a point endpin that holds stable the screws and the tacs.
- Driver Handle: Polymeric fiber plastic material made a handle with a comfortable grip. Unlike any other metal handles, this one is lightweight and may be used with more ease.
- Mallet: Surgical steel perfectly balanced mallet with a satin finish and an incredible handle grip
- Tac Applicator: Surgical steel Z-type bone tac placement instrument superbly adjusted to initiate a procedure even in a hard to reach places
- NLBC With Stopper: Used for bone retrieval. High-Grade surgical steel with increased durability and stability for high-speed rotation. Minimum heat generation and predictable results are guaranteed.
- Drills: Intense surgical steel specifically built to deliver the best results in no time.
- Titanium Mesh Membrane: Those plates are state-of-art and made with filigree veracity, reinforced with the highest quality titanium that will grant a perfect balance between strength, durability, biocompatibility, elasticity, and ductility.
- GBR Bone Tacs: These are the best bone tacs available on the market, an upper thread that stabilizes them during the insertion into the bone. They come in a special metal box that could be easily opened yet it has a close pin that will hold them in their place till you need them.
- GBR Bone Screws: New design, both self-tapping & self-drilling bone screws which made for greater versatility and simplicity of use. These screws will become indispensable, especially in rough conditions cases.