SHIPPING & PAYMENT
|Shipping Company||Shipping Cost||Estimated Delivery Time||Tracking Information|
|Israel Post - Standard Shipping||Free Shipping||
|DHL - Express Shipping||
(Free On Order Over $399)
|UPS - Express Shipping||
(Free On Order Over $399)
Our online store accepts payments by Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express), PayPal, and Apple Pay
Our website is checked and certified by international data protection systems. Regardless of payment method, the SSL certificate protects all the payment pages.
We will provide instruction on where to return/exchange your item(s). Please note that we can exchange or take back goods only in original packaging without any damage. You should send the product(s) within 60 days of receipt. Exchanges may take up to 10 business days to process after we receive the tracking number for the returned goods.
Full Refund if you don't receive your order. If you do not receive your purchase within 30 days, you can ask for a full refund before order completion.
# Tools Material: Stainless Steel
# Platform: Internal Hex 2.42
# Drills Coating Material: Carbon DLC Coating
# Kit Material: High-Grade Medical Plastic
# Country of Manufacture: Israel
GDT DLC Conical Integral Stopper Drills Surgical Kit will allow you to perform a broad range of treatment procedures of implant placement cases. With the recommended drilling protocol integrated, using the instruments and drills included will always bring you the best possible results. This large kit is intended for convenient access to the surgical instruments during bone preparation and implant placement procedures.
GDT DLC Conical Integral Stopper Drill are used for precise, reliable, and predictable surgical procedures and implant placement. Integral Stopper drills are made for socket adjusting and pressure reduction on the implant neck if the socket is thin at the coronal area and improves the stability in a deeper area of the socket. The Drills are known for their excellent cutting performance. The high centering precision and easy-guiding drills are smooth running (low-vibration) and cut with significantly reduced heat generation. The dental drills allow filigree and controlled working. With this pre-condition, you can achieve the highest precision results that are gentle on patients.
GDT DLC Conical Integral Stopper Drills Surgical Kit contains all the instruments that you will be needed during the standard surgical procedure. These instruments are ergonomically designed, organized by their layouts, and clearly labeled for easy return to the tray. Drills are arranged from left to right from top to bottom with the perfect drilling protocol in mind to give you a more intuitive feel and ensure the best-case results.
GDT DLC Conical Integral Stopper Drills Surgical Kit is just a must-have in every dentist and implantologist office.
- 1x Marking Drill - Ø1.9mm
- 1x Lance Drill - Ø1.5mm
- 1x Straight Drill Ø2.0mm - 16.0mm
- 1x Drill Extender
- 2x Countersink Drills - Ø3.75mm X Ø4.2mm, Ø5.0mm X Ø6.0mm
- 1x Lindemann Drill - Ø1.5mm
- 1x Round Bur Ø3.8mm - 30.0mm
- 2x Parallel Pins - 10.0mm, 16.0mm
- 25x DLC Conical Integral Stopper Drills - Ø1.9mmXØ2.7mm, Ø2.1mmXØ3.3mm, Ø2.8mmXØ3.7mm, Ø2.8mmXØ4.0mm, Ø2.8mmXØ4.5mm (Each Diameter Has 5 Lengths - 6.0mm, 8.0mm, 10.0mm, 11.5mm, 13.0mm)
- 6x DLC Straight Drills L16mm - Ø2.8mm, Ø3.2mm, Ø3.65mm, Ø4.0mm, Ø4.5mm, Ø5.2mm
- 2x Hex Drivers Ø2.42mm - 10.0mm, 15.0mm
- 2x Motor Mounts Ø2.42mm - 20.0mm, 28.0mm
- 1x Slim Hex Driver Ø2.0mm - 15.0mm
- 1x Slim Motor Mount Ø2.0mm - 28.0mm
- 2x Hex Drivers Ø1.25mm - 7.0mm, 15.0mm
- 2x Motor Mounts Ø1.25mm - 20.0mm, 28.0mm
- 2x Hand Hex Drivers Ø1.25mm - 7.0mm, 15.0mm
- 1x Surgical Torque Ratchet Wrench Ø6.35mm - 10-45Ncm
- 1x Removable Stainless Steel Tray
- 1x Surgical Torque Ratchet Wrench Ø6.35mm - 35-100Ncm
- 1x Depth Probe